- Achieving a high standard of occupational safety and health. We will adhere to the principle that occupational safety and health of employees should be given the first and foremost consideration at work. The primary responsibility for ensuring safety at work and at study lies with every individual employee, who are expected to discharge their tasks in compliance with legislation, established professional codes of practice and Company’s guidelines, and to exercise common sense in having regard for the safety of self and others.
- Reducing our environmental impact and ensuring environmental sustainability. We ensure that our employees are aware of their environmental responsibilities and have the appropriate knowledge to take actions to reduce their environmental impact. Our Green Office Policy promotes innovative approaches to environmental action among employees including:
• conserving and recycling whenever possible through the adoption of simple practices.
• making every effort to conserve water on a daily basis.
• conserving energy through the adoption of several easy-to-use strategies.
• considering environmental protection and conservation when purchasing office supplies and other materials.
• conducting meetings with minimal environmental impacts and promote environmental conservation.
Compliance with Environmental Requirements
- Complying with all relevant and applicable environmental statutes, laws and regulations in force, as well as other voluntary commitments. We follow the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System to manage the impact of our services and processes and improve our environmental performance.
- Promoting an environmental culture and awareness among our staff. All employees will be provided ongoing education and trainings concerning the importance of environmental protection and preservation.
- Further, we expect our employees to set targets and objectives to ensure implementation of environmental protection and preservation. Measures taken by employees and business units are actively reviewed by our Sustainability Committee to achieve continual improvement, thus contributing to sustainable development.
- collaborating with and encouraging our customers and suppliers to minimize their carbon footprint.