Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment&How to obtain Emigrant’s Protection
There’s two main means of enrollment for emigrant’s protection: (i) Direct Registration (ii) Registration through Overseas Employment Promoter (OEP)
The next diagram shows the typical process movement of emigrant’s security (click on the diagram to look at enlarged variation)
(i) Process Flow of Direct Registration
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following documents for enrollment in to the section that is concerned processing / verification in the event of Direct Employment.
- On line Registration request Direct buy a wife Emigrants ( simply simply simply click to look at)
- Visa (according to procedure when you look at the host nation)
- Valid Passport
- Valid Computerized national identification Card (photocopy can be appropriate)
- Employment agreement or contract duly finalized by the boss or an undertaking as authorized because of the Director General, Bureau of Emigration and Overseas Employment
- Receipt of Registration Fee
- Receipt of Welfare Fund
- Emigration Marketing Fee
- Certification of insurance coverage from State term life insurance Corporation (original and a copy that is duplicate
- Copy of NOC in case there is ex-service men/government servants! nurses (from appropriate federal! provincial wellness authorities)
- Police Character Verification Certificate according regarding the intending emigrant from concerned DPO Political Agent (for specified nations just)
- Health Fitness Report (from authorized medical facilities of certain nations). In case there is Qatar, medical physical physical fitness report from any federal federal government! registered hospital that is private:Following papers are not necessary for enrollment against any trade: –> Affidavits from spouse/ parents, in the event of female workers-> driving licence in the event of driversProtectorates of Emigrants will also be encouraged to show the menu of necessary papers needed for enrollment on prominent places associated with the workplace for the facilitation associated with intending emigrants. Also, show the cost framework in bold form from the entry as well as in the workplace premises for information of average man or woman.
2nd action After documents verification the Intending Emigrant is directed into the Briefing Hall for orientation/ briefing. At the time that is same the record is registered, an enrollment quantity is alloted, passport is stamped and complete situation is forwarded into the Protector of Emigrant.
3rd action Protector of Emigrant officer indications (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for delivery.
O&B officer briefs the intending emigrant while using the necessary aspects health that is regarding protection under the law etc. and guides him getting their passport and papers.
(ii) Process Flow of Registration through Overseas Employment Promoters (OEP)
First Step Intending Emigrant submits following papers for enrollment to the section that is concerned processing / verification in the event of Employment through O.E.P.
- Authorization no
- Insurance certificate
- Welfare investment slide
- Protector fees slip
- Bank Certificate / Provider Charges (OEP Refundable)
- Enrollment charges slip
- Adhesive Stamp Fee
- FSA (Foreign Provider Agreement)
2nd action After papers verification, the Intending Emigrant is directed into the Briefing Hall for orientation / briefing. During the time that is same the record is registered, enrollment quantity is alloted, passport is stamped and complete situation is forwarded to your Protector of Emigrant.
3rd action Protector of Emigrant officer indications (embossed) on passport and forwards the passport for distribution.
Fourth action O&B officer briefs all necessary aspects health that is regarding legal-rights etc. and guides him to obtain their passport and documents.